ALLex42 "saver" DIY upgrade from the regular JellyBOX extruder
The most cost-effective way of how to DIY your own ALLex42 extruder. Package contains only parts that can not be used from the previous version of the extruder.
Warning! You have to print your own 3D parts.
This package contains parts, that you CAN NOT "recycle" from the previous version of the JellyBOX extruder.
You will get:
- new dual blowers electronics for cooling filaments
- new silent ho-end fan with the nozzle light and on/off switch
- pack of the fasteners
You have to DIY:
- print all 3D parts for the new ALLext extruder
- put apart the existing extruder
- assembly a new ALLex42 extruder
3D files and instructions are in here: