PLA is a thermoplastic, further classified as a polyester plastic. It has the highest heat capacity and the lowest thermal conductivity relative to other polyester plastics.
Material used primarily for home 3D printing. This material is ever gaining pupularity thanks to unpretentious 3D printing and interesting visual quality of individual prints (with good cooling during printing). The material is biodegradable and suitable for printing large objects. Printouts at temperatures above 60 ° C lose their mechanical properties. We recommend a nozzle of 0.47 mm and larger for the colors with sequins.
Now Shopping by
- Category PLA+ Remove This Item
- Dominant Color Yellow Remove This Item
- Brand Filament PM Remove This Item
- Special Powers Exceptional Looks Remove This Item
- Filament Amount (No Spool) 1000 g Remove This Item